– We have a variety of curated collections that include photography, cinematography, engagement session, albums, and save the date/thank you cards. However, we believe every event is unique and our team will be sure to assist you in the process of putting together a customized collection that is best tailored to your interest & services that you need for your day. Contact us by phone (212-461-3239) or email (email@example.com) to schedule a time to swing by our Soho Loft or Long Island Gallery studios.
– Depending on the season, production times will vary. Post production for engagement/family/formal/photo sessions can be completed around 2-3 weeks after the session. For wedding and event proofs/cinematography, you can expect them to be available around 8-10 weeks after your wedding date, or from the time we receive your song list, if submitted after your wedding date (for your video).
We’ll always keep you updated with the availability of your products as soon as they are ready!
– Of course! We have a shipping & handling service fee, depending on the product, but would be glad to have that shipped to you as soon as possible!
– We sure do! Our home might be New York, but we love to travel! Contact us for our availability and we’ll be sure to fill you in on the details!
– We most definitely are! If your venue requires it, let us know and we’ll be sure to send them a copy!
– Although there’s not much we can do about the rain, we like to utilize our situation and see it as a way for us to be more creative with our work rather than seeing it as a negative. Our Teams easily adapt to any situation and will be prepared for any type of weather, rain or shine.
We also always monitor the weather, so if the weather conditions do not permit us to shoot, we will contact you to reschedule.
– Not at all! We shoot engagement session, private parties, special events, such as bar/bat mitzvah’s, sweet 16’s, christenings, etc., and family sessions. Contact us for more information!
– That’s not a problem! We understand not everyone is available to come by our Studio and we try our best to be accommodating to you. Technology enables us to connect easily whether it be through Facetime, Skype, or by phone. Whatever it may be, we’d be happy to try and connect with you!
– We’ve been to numerous venues in the past, so there may be a good chance we have, BUT if we haven’t, our team adapts very well and will scout the area before-hand, if need be.
– We typically try to schedule all sessions during the weekday (Monday-Thursday) because our photographers are usually booked for the weekend to shoot weddings. Also, due to many locations being less crowded on weekdays, we recommend avoiding scheduling your session on a weekend.
– If you have a certain season you are interested in, you can feel free to contact us for our availability, but if you’re looking to send out Save the Dates, we recommend scheduling your session 6-8 months prior to your wedding day. You’ll need to leave about 2-3 weeks after the session for us to provide you with your proofs, so please plan accordingly.
– Depending on your desired location, this charge will provide adequate compensation for our Teams to travel. We’ll always lay out the details for you and do not require any additional or hidden fees.
– The period of time prior to production will vary as it will depend on how quickly we receive your replies or how many edits you request. Also, depending on the season, production times will vary, but will range between 2-3 months once we receive your final confirmation for printing and binding.
– And we have an answer! Feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to answer any and all questions you have! We hope to hear from you soon!